Hashcat crashing
Trying to output some cracked hashes from my POT file but hashcat just keeps crashing. At first I thought it might have been the size of my file. It contains 520k Joomla hashes. But I cut out a small sample size just to see if it was an issue and the same thing happens. Windows just reports that hashcat has stopped working and the program stops without displaying any error message. I tired with both the 32 and 64 bit exe's. Is it possible my POT file is corrupted? Is there any way to check for this? Any advice on how to proceed with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

This is what my command line looks like. I'm running hashcat in a 64bit Win 7 cmd window:

cudahashcat-plus64 -m 11 --username --remove c:\downloads\test.txt >> c:\downloads\testOUT.txt

GTX560 with the latest drivers (327.23 released on 9/19)
OK, I took out the --remove switch and tried to run it again. Now it just hangs up in the cmd window with a blinking cursor. Let it run for almost 40 minutes and nothing outputted. No error message, no nothing...

Here is a pic I took... not sure if it has any relevance though lol....

[Image: y3JRnYA.jpg]

Edit: Now I notice this at the end of the output file. Am I doing something fundamentally wrong with this??

Hashes: 442180 total, 442090 unique salts, 442117 unique digests
Bitmaps: 21 bits, 1048576 entries, 0x000fffff mask, 4194304 bytes
Rules: 1
Workload: 256 loops, 80 accel
Watchdog: Temperature abort trigger set to 90c
Watchdog: Temperature retain trigger set to 80c
Device #1: GeForce GTX 560, 1024MB, 1701Mhz, 7MCU
Device #1: Kernel ./kernels/4318/m0010_a0.sm_21.64.ptx
Device #1: Kernel ./kernels/4318/bzero.64.ptx

Starting attack in stdin mode...
you need to give hashcat a dictionary to work on. it's thinking that you're piping it in from another application which you aren't. read about the different attack modes on the wiki.
I've already run the list using a standard dictionary attack. Now I'm just trying to export the results from my POT file. This is exactly how I did it on the previous versions of hashcat. Something has changed with the new one?
You can open the .pot file with any text editor, you don't need to export it first. You might also want to read this:

http://hashcat.net/forum/thread-1320.html?highlight=pot
I'm an idiot. Just realized I was forgetting to add the --show switch. Please delete this thread so I don't have to be reminded of my stupidity. Thank you!!