Status Exhausted
Hi!
I use this command:
Code:
oclHashcat64.exe -m 2500 hi2.hccap password.txt

And in status, shows me:

[Image: Jf4t8aB.gif]

[Image: AALrbNC.png]

(oclHashcat v1.31 | Windows 7 SP1 | 8 GB RAM | Catalyst Version 14.9)

¿What is the problem?

Many thanks.
You ran out of words in your dictionary. There are only 6 words in there. Use a larger dictionary.
(12-12-2014, 03:42 AM)coolbry95 Wrote: You ran out of words in your dictionary. There are only 6 words in there. Use a larger dictionary.

Yes, i use a example.
Check this:

[Image: Rl4K6DZ.png]
It would appear that you once again exhausted your dictionary.
(12-12-2014, 03:55 AM)radix Wrote: It would appear that you once again exhausted your dictionary.

How do I fix this? I use another dictionary and tells me the same thing.
Thank you!
Get a bigger dictionary.
Thanks for the reply.
I tried a larger dictionary and me still says the same error.

For example, I downloaded a dictionary of internet and also throws me the same error.

I tried to use OclHashcat in another directory, another hccap file and other (greater and boys) dictionary, but still with the same "Status Exhausted"

[Image: uy9iTzK.png]

[Image: xmHTKCE.png]
Dude, it's not an error. It's simply telling you that the password was not found in your search space. You're doing a dictionary attack, so it means that the password was not found in any of the dictionaries you've tried.
(12-12-2014, 04:57 AM)epixoip Wrote: Dude, it's not an error. It's simply telling you that the password was not found in your search space. You're doing a dictionary attack, so it means that the password was not found in any of the dictionaries you've tried.

Oh.
Sorry. My bad.
Many many thanks for the patience.