OCL HASHCAT on PC with old ATI graphic card
Hello everyone,

I am a beginner in the domain of encryption and I have  problems running OCL on my PC.
I have an PC(x86) with an 32bit Win7 and core 2 Duo @ 3 Ghz CPU, and an old ATI graphic card (ATI 2600 XT).

The question that I have for the more advanced than me how can I run the program with out errors like:

oclhascat32.exe   -  "The program can't start because OpenCL.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this program."

cudaHashcat32.exe  - "The program can't start because nvcuda.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this program."

What can I do? What should I try to make it work?
You can't do anything about it, this gpu is old as fuck, not even supported by amd anymore.
Yeah, and that GPU never supported OpenCL in the first place. I don't even think it has programmable shaders...
But I want to put the CPU at work I didn't think about the GPU in first place. Can be done something on my box with hashcat ?
cudaHashcat (nVidia) & oclHashcat (AMD) for GPU.

hashcat for CPU.
(03-17-2016, 07:18 PM)S3TH Wrote: I didn't think about the GPU in first place.

... If you "didn't think about GPU in the first place" then why mention "with old ATI graphic card" in the title of the thread, and the specific model of GPU in the post?
(03-18-2016, 10:10 AM)epixoip Wrote:
(03-17-2016, 07:18 PM)S3TH Wrote: I didn't think about the GPU in first place.

... If you "didn't think about GPU in the first place" then why mention "with old ATI graphic card" in the title of the thread, and the specific model of GPU in the post?

Because I wasn't sure if it will work on my graphic card. @Rico was very helpfull about elightening me wich works on what. Thank you very much.