Can you please tell what is this error ?
Can you please tell what is this error ?

[Image: f06290328414.png]
Videocard: Radeon HD 5650. 
Seems to be an opencl issue. You could try to verify if your setup has OpenCL capabilities using cpu-z, gpu-z, gpu caps viewer, or some other utility, to make sure that this is no driver issue.

Also note that you're using an outdated version of Hashcat, latest version is 3.10.
Upgrade to hashcat 3.10 and the latest driver. Tho I am not quite sure if the 5650 is still supported in amds opencl - that error means that hashcat wasn't able to find any device it can run on.
sch0.org
My version of Hashcat is 3.10, but v0.50b1 it's version of Hashcat GUI. Perhaps there is a newer version, but I did not find it. Where can I find an older version of the program Hashcat GUI ?
Previously, six months ago, all worked.
On the site streamcomputing.eu is written that my graphics card supports OpenCL.
[Image: SnimokPNG_7842375_23228075.png] [Image: 2PNG_7604995_23228135.png]
 I have installed the latest drivers with the AMD Catalyst Control Center
(09-09-2016, 02:32 PM)Volter Wrote:  [Image: 2PNG_7604995_23228135.png]
 I have installed the latest drivers with the AMD Catalyst Control Center

This image shows that you only have 1 (one) recognized OpenCL device, and that it is your Intel i3 CPU. It's probably a driver issue, you might need to search for a compatible version, probably someone here can help...

Also, your current GUI is probably loading it's own builtin version of Hashcat (v2.01, as it shows up in the command prompt window) instead of the version that you have installed. Have you considered using the command line interface (no GUI) instead ?

If even the latest Hashcat cannot use your GPU, as a temporary workaround you could enable it to work on the CPU instead by adding -D 1,2,3 (use all device types) to the command line.
Your GPU is out of date, AMD dropped support for OpenCL from their driver. You need to buy new GPU.
Your CPU could work, with some luck, but you need to install Intels OpenCL runtime.