hashcat exhausted status
I want to crack 12 character but 9 and more  I get exhausted % 100 on hashcat 3.30

hashcat64 -m 2500 -w 3 -a 3 C:\Users\djfir\Desktop\hashcat-3.30\TTNET_HUAWEI_4732.hccap C:\Users\djfir\Desktop\hashcat-3.30\masks\12character.hcmask

Attached Files
.png   WHy.png (Size: 92.54 KB / Downloads: 27)
pls check max lenght, i belive You set up to check lenght up to 8, so 9 and more are skip
(01-20-2017, 11:42 PM)szul Wrote: pls check max lenght, i belive You set up to check lenght up to 8, so 9 and more are skip
thanks for answer, check what hcmask file? When I enter single 12 character running but I found the problem input mask shows 44 on Why.png but I tried single shows 12. Max lenght will be 31. I dont know why its 44.
Hashcat simply can not find your maskfile. You maybe have used an invalid path.

If hashcat can not find the file it assumes the parameter is a mask not a file. That's why you see it in the candidates line in the status view.
(01-21-2017, 10:49 AM)atom Wrote: Hashcat simply can not find your maskfile. You maybe have used an invalid path.

If hashcat can not find the file it assumes the parameter is a mask not a file. That's why you see it in the candidates line in the status view.
thanks for answer mr. atom but I know the problem
https://github.com/hashcat/hashcat/issues/367 like this path is true I checked several times.
The path definitely is not correct. For one, you used a different path in the example command than the one you provided in your screenshot. And two, you can clearly see from the screenshot that it is only checking one candidate (Progress: 1/1) and that it is using the filename you provided (which does not exist) as the literal mask value (44 chars.) This is user error, plain and simple.
(01-22-2017, 03:53 AM)epixoip Wrote: The path definitely is not correct. For one, you used a different path in the example command than the one you provided in your screenshot. And two, you can clearly see from the screenshot that it is only checking one candidate (Progress: 1/1) and that it is using the filename you provided (which does not exist) as the literal mask value (44 chars.) This is user error, plain and simple.
I changed the name so its different screenshot and command but I changed to 12.hccap file now and its working sorry guys my fault. 1 year 140 days I cant crack 12 characters wpa passwords with GTX 980M.