Buying wordlists/rules
So I have a list of like ~200k passwords left to crack, I'm not really any good At making rules. I was looking if anyone here sells wordlists/rules I need something that is quick and can possibly crack password if they aren't in my wordlist somehow and replace some characters to l33t language and maybe append lowercase/uppercase/numbers to the front/end. Something efficient and quick, let me know if you're selling or aren't willing to discuss.
Have you looked at the rulesets in ./rules/, including its subfolders?
~
(05-10-2017, 07:26 PM)royce Wrote: Have you looked at the rulesets in ./rules/, including its subfolders?

Yeah I saw best64 which interested me, and not sure if it's my wordlist (150mb) but it says it'll take 3 years to complete and I have a decent GPU.
(05-10-2017, 08:43 PM)EliteJock Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 07:26 PM)royce Wrote: Have you looked at the rulesets in ./rules/, including its subfolders?

Yeah I saw best64 which interested me, and not sure if it's my wordlist (150mb) but it says it'll take 3 years to complete.

Hi, do you have XMPP or anything to communicate on?
(05-10-2017, 06:27 PM)EliteJock Wrote: So I have a list of like ~200k passwords left to crack, I'm not really any good At making rules. I was looking if anyone here sells wordlists/rules I need something that is quick and can possibly crack password if they aren't in my wordlist somehow and replace some characters to l33t language and maybe append lowercase/uppercase/numbers to the front/end. Something efficient and quick, let me know if you're selling or aren't willing to discuss.

have u looked into hashkiller wordlists ?

https://forum.hashkiller.co.uk/topic-vie...229#111229
(05-10-2017, 09:02 PM)DDNK Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 08:43 PM)EliteJock Wrote:

Yeah I saw best64 which interested me, and not sure if it's my wordlist (150mb) but it says it'll take 3 years to complete.

Hi, do you have XMPP or anything to communicate on?

I have Skype and Discord but it seems like everyone here mostly just uses XMPP, I might switch over to that.
(05-10-2017, 09:34 PM)kiara Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 06:27 PM)EliteJock Wrote: So I have a list of like ~200k passwords left to crack, I'm not really any good At making rules. I was looking if anyone here sells wordlists/rules I need something that is quick and can possibly crack password if they aren't in my wordlist somehow and replace some characters to l33t language and maybe append lowercase/uppercase/numbers to the front/end. Something efficient and quick, let me know if you're selling or aren't willing to discuss.

have u looked into hashkiller wordlists ?

https://forum.hashkiller.co.uk/topic-vie...229#111229

Too large of a wordlist takes forever and is kind of bad, I had a 15gb wordlist and it was quite bad and took forever too.
u are the one whos were looking for wordlists .. Smile
gl anyway
(05-10-2017, 10:38 PM)kiara Wrote: u are the one whos were looking for wordlists .. Smile
gl anyway

Yeah with speed efficiency, that would spike it up higher than 3 years if I use base64 with it.