Decrypt the password 2 of Blockchain wallet
Hello everyone, i am a new member of the forum.
I am in great need of help.
The reason is: I lost the backup paperwork of 12 recovery phrases and forget password 2 of Blockchain (Blockchain.info)
Last time, I tried a lot of ways, with Hashcat software I can decode the password 2 of the blockchain is not?
Thank you !

Attached Files
.jpg   19179220_1352470538205123_413805231_o.jpg (Size: 133.02 KB / Downloads: 44)
I can't answer your question but maybe I can help you finding the correct password algo.

I could fetch this json data from their website during login (hashes masked for privacy reasons):

auth_type:0
clientTimeDiff:-28889
extra_seed:"*******************************************************************"
guid:"********-****-****-****-************"
language:"de"
payload:"{"pbkdf2_iterations":5000,"version":3,"payload":"**********************************************"}"
payload_checksum:"********************************************************"
real_auth_type:4
serverTime:1502981327749

Good luck!
It does not look like hashcat has directly implemented Blockchain second passwords. Gurnec's BTCRecover can do this, however, so you will want to look into that if you need to recover one.

https://github.com/gurnec/btcrecover/

If you would like this algorithm added to hashcat, feel free to leave an issue on the github.
how to do this pleaseĀ 

[/citation]
(06-14-2017, 01:54 PM)David Vu Wrote: Hello everyone, i am a new member of the forum.
I am in great need of help.
The reason is: I lost the backup paperwork of 12 recovery phrases and forget password 2 of Blockchain (Blockchain.info)
Last time, I tried a lot of ways, with Hashcat software I can decode the password 2 of the blockchain is not?
Thank you !

inbox me. i can help you
(12-05-2018, 08:42 PM)anhday22 Wrote: inbox me. i can help you

Remember that sending your bitcoin wallet data to untrusted people is bad. They can steal your bitcoins if they manage to crack the wallet.