Hashcat SHA1 output "hash:plain" to plain
Hello everybody,

I had cracked a combo list 500MB with SHA1 hash, i forgot to select format to only plain.
How I can convert the output file from:

<hashes removed by philsmd>:epcc0589
to

epcc0589

I need only passwords, think there is any Linux command like SED or CUT.
Thanks for help and Good Night everyone !
Code:
hashcat -m 100 --show --outfile-format 2 originalHashList.txt

p.s.: do not post hashes. this is against the forum rules. you will get banned
(08-22-2017, 07:16 AM)philsmd Wrote:
Code:
hashcat -m 100 --show --outfile-format 2 originalHashList.txt

p.s.: do not post hashes. this is against the forum rules. you will get banned
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey philsmd Hey all, I'm sorry for post hash in this forum ! Should read forum rules first !!!! I going too !!

This command doesn't works for me because I advised Hashcat to remove found Hash in [Orginal] list.
Is there any command that will filter after-(before) : separator ?

Thanks for help!
something like this should work (on linux or mingw):

Code:
cut -b 42- hashcat.potfile | ./hashcat --stdout --outfile-autohex-disable

or you could also copy the file and use any advanced/modern text editor to automatically extract the pass from your .pot file
btw: the pipe to hashcat with command line argument --stdout is needed whenever you want to convert $HEX[] passwords to non-$HEX[]
ps: you could also use your outfile (-o) if it uses the format hash:pass (which is the default --outfile-format), to do so you need to replace "hashcat.potfile" to your outfile (e.g. cracked.txt)
(08-22-2017, 11:00 PM)philsmd Wrote: something like this should work (on linux or mingw):

Code:
cut -b 42- hashcat.potfile | ./hashcat --stdout --outfile-autohex-disable

or you could also copy the file and use any advanced/modern text editor to automatically extract the pass from your .pot file
btw: the pipe to hashcat with command line argument --stdout is needed whenever you want to convert $HEX[] passwords to non-$HEX[]
ps: you could also use your outfile (-o) if it uses the format hash:pass (which is the default --outfile-format), to do so you need to replace "hashcat.potfile" to your outfile (e.g. cracked.txt)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I tried "L517 v0.994" its a nice word-list generator with many options, FILTER --> TEXT TO THE RIGHT OF [STRING]:. and it works but unfortunately "L517" manage about 3.500.000 line of words only.

I will try "cut -b 42- hashcat.potfile | ./hashcat --stdout --outfile-autohex-disable"
thank you for your reply.