network cluster cracking
Question 
I recently been using hash cat and after week of playing i finding it to be a very very powerful tool 

id like to use my network at home to crack passwords on the fly and using the 2 titans i get 1000k/hz witch i think is good , but i have 2 servers with gpu's 980ti and gtx 770 and a gtx 980 over 2 other systems i see hashcat supports network and maybe over internet but have no guides or demos or write-ups on how to do it anyone one tryed this ? windows or Linux can i use my windows pc ? how would i ssh in to a server and get it to start a job over all the 3 computer maybe 6 if you can do it over internet 

thanks for any guidance

also i been using piping to do cracking if that makes a difference
I don't know of any distributed overlay that supports stdin. You may need to rethink your strategy, for example generate the chunks yourself and write them into wordlists so you can distribute them
ah ok , work list to big to do this 5tb , altho can make it on server but still 3 days aint to bad , thanks anyways
You have 5tb of wordlists? There's your problem.
I was going to pop on here and drop ye ol' Hashtopussy git link but, looks like there are larger issues here than work distribution.

Craigst, If you have that much drive space dedicated to wordlists I feel pretty certain I can say 90% of those are trash. It's not the size of the wordlist that matters it's how you use it Wink. Small compact specialized wordlists are far more effective/efficient when paired with proper rules than 5TB of wordlists could ever be.
im useing word space for bt home hub 5 , and think it said 5tb of possible combinations im usingf pipe to feed all possible outcomes as i know its standard password for wpa
Run your candidate generator on each computer running hashcat and use gate from hashcat-utils to split the workload.
(10-11-2017, 01:20 PM)undeath Wrote: Run your candidate generator on each computer running hashcat and use gate from hashcat-utils to split the workload.

thank you ! ill be looking that up !!!!!!