Statsprocessor specific characters
Photo 
Hello i want to generate all combinations with this "Hello123" 8 length.

I have one upper "H" and lower "ello" with number "123"

I don't want to use ?l or ?d because it will use all alphabet & numbers

I've trying 

Code:
sp64.exe --pw-min=8 --pw-max=8 --output-file=allcombinations.txt --custom-charset1=Hello123

It is possible with this tool ? thank you
what do you mean by "all combinations with this "Hello123" 8 length."?
(12-23-2017, 05:15 PM)undeath Wrote: what do you mean by "all combinations with this "Hello123" 8 length."?

sorry for bad english but for example

Hello321
lloeH231
123eHoll

etc
Why do you want to write this to a file ?
Hashcat has in-built support for markov chains and mask attack (-a 3).

Anyways, if you really, really want to write it to a disk (I don't know why), you need to specify also the path to the hashcat.hcstat file and the mask. e.g. something like this:
Code:
sp64.exe --pw-min 8 --pw-max 8 --output-file allcombinations.txt --custom-charset1 Hello123 ..\hashcat.hcstat ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1

if instead you use it directly with hashcat you can just run this:
Code:
hashcat.exe -m 0 -a 3 -w 3 --custom-charset1 Hello123 hashes.txt ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1

btw: your examples look more like a permute not a mask attack. https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=has...ls#permute
e.g. you could run something like this:
Code:
echo Hello123 | permute.exe > allcombinations.txt

(Note: you should sort and unique the output of permute.exe, because it doesn't remove duplicates)
Wink 
(12-23-2017, 07:28 PM)philsmd Wrote: Why do you want to write this to a file ?
Hashcat has in-built support for markov chains and mask attack (-a 3).

Anyways, if you really, really want to write it to a disk (I don't know why), you need to specify also the path to the hashcat.hcstat file and the mask. e.g. something like this:
Code:
sp64.exe --pw-min 8 --pw-max 8 --output-file allcombinations.txt --custom-charset1 Hello123 ..\hashcat.hcstat ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1

if instead you use it directly with hashcat you can just run this:
Code:
hashcat.exe -m 0 -a 3 -w 3 --custom-charset1 Hello123 hashes.txt ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1

btw: your examples look more like a permute not a mask attack. https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=has...ls#permute
e.g. you could run something like this:
Code:
echo Hello123 | permute.exe > allcombinations.txt

(Note: you should sort and unique the output of permute.exe, because it doesn't remove duplicates)

Thank you ! very well explained