low gpu utilization
I have 4 nvidia gpus performing a mask attack on a blockchain wallet. The gpu utilization is at 20% on each. 

I have tried using the different workload settings (-w 4, -O) but these have no effect.  The benchmark performs at 100% utilization. 

I am also unable to overclock, tune fan speeds, etc. with my gpu tuner utility (tried --gpu-temp-disable etc). 

What could be causing this? I saw some posts saying their utilization was low but on a dictionary attack. I am using pci-usb risers for the cards. I have the latest nvidia graphics drivers. Running on windows 10. Could there be problems with openCL drivers?
What is your mask? It sounds like that could be the issue since it's possible its a super small keyspace.
(01-28-2018, 08:31 AM)Chick3nman Wrote: What is your mask? It sounds like that could be the issue since it's possible its a super small keyspace.

Currently trying 10 characters:
?l?u?d!@#,?d!@#$,?u?l?l?l?l?l?l?1?2?2

also tried similar 6 and 8 character versions.
(01-28-2018, 07:23 PM)vale123 Wrote:
(01-28-2018, 08:31 AM)Chick3nman Wrote: What is your mask? It sounds like that could be the issue since it's possible its a super small keyspace.

Currently trying 10 characters:
?l?u?d!@#,?d!@#$,?u?l?l?l?l?l?l?1?2?2

also tried similar 6 and 8 character versions.

from what i've seen it's hard to break 60% of the speeds capable. Can you give the entire command you're using? And can you show the status output during the attack?