Hashcat Usage
I created a veracrypt standard encrypted container , and put all my photos in them. 
After a month or so Iam unable to open my container , also i have saved the password it doesnt seem to open
I remember the original one differeing from saved one by small bit, Iam trying to run hashcat and Iam unable to do so,
Iam strck at extracting hash for my container I previously used The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) for wpa2 hacking and thats it. Iam willing to learn and understand anything that user would like me to learn before this , iam actually sitting before computer for 3 days , i tried and searched all the threads but i dont seem to understand , If any person can kindly help me and get back my pictures it would mean life to me thank you soo much , Iam trying to use it hashcat on windows ,also put latest The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) on download . may be that could help, i know for a great certanity or closeby the password i put Sad but i wont let me in,

Does TrueCrack work for veracrypt dictionary attack