hashcat v0.39
#1
Download it here: http://hashcat.net/hashcat/

Not much changes this time, but important ones!

* changes v0.38 -> v0.39:

Code:
type: feature file: hashcat-cli desc: Replaced Brute-force Attack with backported Mask-Attack from oclHashcat-lite v0.09 cred: radix, Richie type: feature file: hashcat-cli desc: Introduced new rule 'E', upper cases the first letter and every letter after a space cred: Hash-IT type: bug file: hashcat-cli desc: fixed a bug that caused each 4th rule getting dropped silently cred: Kgx Pnqvhm, happyKiddy, chort, san type: change file: host programs desc: EULA. Removed sections 2, 6, 8 and 9. Relaxed sections 3 and 7 cred: hdmoore

--
atom
#2
I don't use hashcat but I was interested in the "Introduced new rule 'E', upper cases the first letter and every letter after a space".

Is this relating to rules as I don't know much about or custom char-set like ?d,?l,?u,?s?. Hope I am making sense as I am pretty new but basically wondering if you could just use ?E for example along with others or you have to use it via rules or whatnot.

Also is it likely this feature will be in new release of oclhashcat-plus?

Thanks!
#3
awesome !!!
many many thx
#4
Awesome release! Can the new E rule be reflected in the wiki?
#5
(03-23-2012, 11:20 AM)sonny Wrote: Also is it likely this feature will be in new release of oclhashcat-plus?

Yes, already done in beta.
#6
(03-23-2012, 05:01 PM)oxaners Wrote: Awesome release! Can the new E rule be reflected in the wiki?

OK, added.