Mining Rig for hashcat
Hello lads, I have some problem with my RIG, launching the hashcat64,exe 

I got x6 RX 570 4gb nitro+. Using Blockchain Driver.. Have been mining for months, when I try to use hashcat now it seems only one GPU is hashing, in the beginning when I launch attack it appears that .exe can read all 6 GPUs but only GPU1 is used 100% the rest are showing 0%.. what might be causing the problem ?

All recommendations will be kindly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. 
- Does it need OpenCL 2.0 Driver ?
I don't know much about mining, but I do remember reading that miners using AMD cards are flashing the BIOS to make them more efficient. Any chance you have flashed the BIOS of the cards and that could be messing with something?
https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=fre...e_all_gpus
(05-17-2018, 02:21 PM)tacohashcat Wrote: I don't know much about mining, but I do remember reading that miners using AMD cards are flashing the BIOS to make them more efficient. Any chance you have flashed the BIOS of the cards and that could be messing with something?

Flashing the BIOS is essential for mining.. what mining does is pretty much the same as using hashcat. Because mining uses computing power to encrypt and hashcat does decryption simply both needs computing power to be solved.. Therefore I guess flashed bios not might be a problem :|

anyways I will try with original BIOS thou and will let you know.
Thank you
I'd also run a benchmark (hashcat -b -m 0) to quickly determine if it's a setup problem vs an attack methodology problem. If your driver/etc are set up correctly, a benchmark should peg all available devices.
~
Thank you for recommendation I will try that and let you know guys
http://prntscr.com/jjenkp

Well everything went good while making benchmarks.
So it looks like it's attack methodology problem.

What I do is simply open cmd and write.. hashcat64.exe -a 0 -m hashtype /hashfile /wordlist then i press enter it loads hashes and it stops when it says "initializing kernel.."
I mean, you could simply read the information at the link I posted above OR you can keep posting further and wasting everyone's time.
(05-18-2018, 11:03 AM)undeath Wrote: I mean, you could simply read the information at the link I posted above OR you can keep posting further and wasting everyone's time.

I have read all the way down and still did not find the solution that's the reason why I am asking for the help Smile
so, what did you do to provide more work?