How do I speed up my laptop
Yeah, agreed - that looks pretty shady.
~
Yeah, I just noticed that myself. That one on ebay was either a typo or a scam, I looked online at Best Buy and their asking $550!!! That's not really an option for me anymore. Just for kicks though, do you know about how many hashes per second the 1080 could do? Are there any laptops that can get about 100,000 +/- hashes per second? If so, which one(s)? Thanks guys.
https://gist.github.com/roycewilliams/61...b7605c164a
~
I've got a 1080ti to spare on my gaming rig if you need something done, only using my network rig at the moment anyways.

Also, that seems pretty sketchy. There's already a rent-a-gpu service I use, through a legitimate website.
(06-09-2018, 05:05 PM)TwoBigBalls Wrote: I've got a 1080ti to spare on my gaming rig if you need something done, only using my network rig at the moment anyways.

Also, that seems pretty sketchy. There's already a rent-a-gpu service I use, through a legitimate website.
Thanks, but I need to find a way to do it myself. Appreciate the offer though.
(05-21-2018, 06:02 PM)Guest1 Wrote: I have a fairly old Gateway NE56R13u laptop with Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit running on it. It's got a Intel Celeron CPU B820 1.70GHz processor. The fastest hashes/second I can get with it on The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali)) linux is around 1250 h/s. I'm trying to crack a password 10,000,000,000 different combinations. Is their anyway I can speed my computer up so it won't take 95 days to crack the password? 1250 h/s seems incredibly slow to me. If I didn't say a spec that might be important, please ask. I've been working at this for a few weeks now so any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

BTW: Here's my commands for hashcat: hashcat -m 2500 -a 3 -w 4 /root/Desktop/hashcap.hccap ?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d

You cannot, either buy a new computer or see if there are OpenCL drivers for your OS.