Possible development to support three wordlists at once?
Brick 
Hello,

I am trying to crack an hmac-sha256 hash. This hash is a three separate worded password (abc abc abc). I was wondering if this could be developed, is feasible, or if there is a way, and I just do not know it yet. I have done the combinator attack using two wordlists and the rule to remember and append over the word [Left: $  Ml4, Right: $  ], but all three words need to be different.

Thank you in advance,
vigilantbag [newbie]
You can pipe in the output of combinator3. That's only useful for slow hashes though. You will notice speed decrease with hmac-sha256.

Depending on how big your wordlists are you can pre-generate a new one with the combinations of two and then use that for another combination attack with your third wordlist.
May I ask, how do I pipe in the output to be used in the same session? And for your second option on pre-generating a new wordlist, I need to use three separate wordlists, giving me three different word sets per candidate, but [left: $ Ml4 and Right: $ ] only give me two different words and a copy.
Code:
./combinator3.bin wordlist1.txt wordlist2.txt wordlist3.txt | ./hashcat -m 10900 hash.txt
(06-15-2018, 07:42 PM)atom Wrote:
Code:
./combinator3.bin wordlist1.txt wordlist2.txt wordlist3.txt | ./hashcat -m 10900 hash.txt

Thank you.
Is there a way that I can input the space separator rules into the triple combinator? I tried doing -j "$ " and -k "$ " in line after combinator, but before the wordlist files, but it still just appended the candidate words on top of each other like (abcabcabc) rather than (abc abc abc) which is what I am looking for.
(06-15-2018, 07:01 PM)vigilantbag Wrote: And for your second option on pre-generating a new wordlist, I need to use three separate wordlists, giving me three different word sets per candidate, but [left: $ Ml4 and Right: $ ] only give me two different words and a copy.

Any reason you couldn't do that while pre-generating said intermediate wordlist?
(06-15-2018, 11:51 PM)undeath Wrote:
(06-15-2018, 07:01 PM)vigilantbag Wrote: And for your second option on pre-generating a new wordlist, I need to use three separate wordlists, giving me three different word sets per candidate, but [left: $ Ml4 and Right: $ ] only give me two different words and a copy.

Any reason you couldn't do that while pre-generating said intermediate wordlist?

I do not know how to do pre-generate wordlists. My current wordlist (which I am using for all three in the combinator3) is 13Mb.
ok, saving the result of combining such a big wordlist is infeasible. But running that in combinator3 would probably take several years to complete anyway.
There are a series of hashes that I am trying to crack. To rephrase my original question, here is a completed sample of what I am looking for:
{
"id": "[Unimportant]",
"hint": "3 words",
"sample": true,
"prf": "HMAC-SHA256",
"rounds": 100000,
"salt": "e65814e4382759f85550029e723dc7e7",
"derived": "[Hash removed because of rules]",
"pwd": "governor washout beak"
},
The string after "pwd:" is one of the strings I am looking for. You can see that these are three different (spaced) words. I am attempting to do a wordlist (combinator) attack using three identacle wordlists to get me the password of three spaced words.