Noob trying to follow this walkthrough
This is probably in a mini PC is my guess which doesn't have a GPU. You'll more than likely damage your unit if it is since it most likely doesn't have a fan and only a heatsink. Eitherway, read the front page and the requirements for hashcat and it'll solve all your issues. 
  • Intel CPUs require "OpenCL Runtime for Intel Core and Intel Xeon Processors" (16.1.1 or later)
Good luck.
(10-31-2018, 10:20 PM)undeath Wrote: Well, remove --force and see what problems hashcat reports and fix them?!

So, this is where I started. I get this error:

Quote:Not a native Intel OpenCL runtime. Expect massive speed loss. You can use --force to override, but do not report related errors.

Which is why I force it. I'm fairly certain I have the most current Intel OpenCL drivers, but I still get this error. I'd like to fix the problem, but I'm not certain what the problem is.... Is there a resource where I can use term to download updated drivers to fix this?
(11-01-2018, 01:19 AM)slyexe Wrote: This is probably in a mini PC is my guess which doesn't have a GPU. You'll more than likely damage your unit if it is since it most likely doesn't have a fan and only a heatsink. Eitherway, read the front page and the requirements for hashcat and it'll solve all your issues. 
  • Intel CPUs require "OpenCL Runtime for Intel Core and Intel Xeon Processors" (16.1.1 or later)
Good luck.

No. It is a laptop, see specs mentioned in earlier thread