New rule
#1
Hi Atom. I know this can be done prior to start an attack and I don`t know how hard it would be to code this but if you could implement a rule that would automatically truncate any non alpha character from the start and end of a dictionary word, this would allow to use directly a cracked password list as a dictionary.
#2
hmm, have to think about it
#3
bump
#4
sounds like a very interesting idea
#5
+1 if it does what I think it does.

The new rule is ( a ):
Code:
cat wordlist pass1 123pass p4ss 66killsin1 cat rule a $1 a $s hc wordlist -r rule --stdout pass1 pass1 p4ss killin1 passs passs p4sss killins

Hmmm... looks like we going to have a lot of dubes.
But good idea overall.
#6
Yeah I thinks that it. Any idea how to skip the duplicates? Hashcat can not do it - not enough memory