Hashcat won't start ''insufficient memory available''
Hi, I don't run hashcat for about a year of time, and now I changed my graphic card and want to run it again and I have some kind of error that I don't have before and try in FAQ but I can't find anything for this error ''insufficient memory available''...

Windows 7 64 bit platform, Hashcat 5.1.0, hashcat is on C ( SSD Drive ), worldlist and hccapx file are on D ( HDD Drive ), I use in this way before and it is working with my 1050ti without problems. Now I have rx570 and can't start it, of course a fresh copy of Windows 7 is installed and drivers for rx 570...

What is problem about ? As far as I can understand it tells me that there is insufficient memory available on my graphic card ?

Attached Files
.png   hashcat.png (Size: 50.67 KB / Downloads: 4)
Ok, I fix this, the problem was I must put first hccapx file instead an wordlist and now problem with memory is gone.

But I have second problem : 

[Image: lcnK1tL.png]

So what is this about ? I do with command --self-test-disable and I was able to run it to the end without problems, but I want to know why I have this error OpenCL kernel self-test failed ?

Also want to know why code --gpu-temp-disable is no longer working ?

And here are some results with RX570.

W 3 option, 166 kH/s, it took 1:34 min for 10.4 GB list, auto fan speed was all the time on 60% and graphic card temp was 65-66 degrees 99% of a time, since I monitor very very often.. And max reached temp is some moment was 72 degrees, but as I said about 65 degrees is 99% of the time.

This is ok to me since my old 1050ti is about 106 kH/s, and I'm in thinking to swap this rx570 for rx590 in near future since what I see from the internet it need to do about 250 kH/s.
There's a bug with the AMD drivers. Use the latest beta version at https://hashcat.net/beta/
(09-15-2019, 05:43 PM)Vidramon Wrote: This is ok to me since my old 1050ti is about 106 kH/s, and I'm in thinking to swap this rx570 for rx590 in near future since what I see from the internet it need to do about 250 kH/s.

Why not just install the 1050ti with the rx570 and use both at the same time.
(09-15-2019, 06:50 PM)undeath Wrote: There's a bug with the AMD drivers. Use the latest beta version at https://hashcat.net/beta/

Ok, thanks.

(09-16-2019, 12:22 AM)slyexe Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 05:43 PM)Vidramon Wrote: This is ok to me since my old 1050ti is about 106 kH/s, and I'm in thinking to swap this rx570 for rx590 in near future since what I see from the internet it need to do about 250 kH/s.

Why not just install the 1050ti with the rx570 and use both at the same time.

Hmm, how is that possible since graphic cards are different AMD and Nvidia ?

My MB supports :

- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot (PCIE1: x16 mode)
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (PCIE2: x4 mode)
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™

And I have strong PSU 1000w power. So this will not be problem for me, but I don't know how that is possible ??
hashcat can use all available opencl devices at the same time
(09-18-2019, 12:26 PM)undeath Wrote: hashcat can use all available opencl devices at the same time

Hmm, I'm not sure how it works but does I need to install drivers for all cards that I'm using ?

Since card's are different there in no chance that I can install drivers for both of them.. 

Now I have rx570 in my PC and drivers for it... What to do just put a 1050ti in other PCI express slot and run hashcat ??
Of course you need to install drivers for all devices. I don't understand why you can't install both drivers.
Hmm, you are in right, to this moment I didn't know that I can install two kind of different drivers with two different cards is same PC. I was thinking that only is posiible if cards are same to work CrossFireX or Sli.

I do and rx570 does same speed like before, but temp from 65-66 raise to 70-71 degrees and fan was noisier and faster to spin.
1050ti do 93 kH/s instead of 106 kH/s which it give if it is alone in PCI-E slot where rx570 is now, but that is normal since this second slot is slower than primary one.. Temp was 55 degrees.

Together they do around 260 kH/s.
I found a problem causing higher temps with dual cards. Simply second card is in front of the first and all warm air from first card is going to second one since they are very very close and that cause much more higher temps than when one card is using...

I have one question, when using like this two different cards in system one AMD and one Nvidia, is there a possibility that I can set different load for both cards ? For example I want to set on one card -w 4 and on other -w 3, is that possible and if yes how ?