2080 super vs 2080ti
Hi
I am looking to change my two nvidia 2080ti FE's to evga cards.

But I have a dilemma, I cant decide whether to go for two (with the option to add a 3rd/4th

EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 superFTW3 Ultra Gaming, 8GB GDDR6, ICX2  P4-3287-Kr or two

EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA GAMING, 11GB GDDR6, iCX2 Technology 11G-P4-2487-KR 

the problem I have is the boost clock on both of these cards the first has a boost clock of 1845mhz
and the second 1755mhz.

The sellers are trying to steer me towards purchasing one 2080ti as apposed to the two supers but either way
I want two of these cards with the option of three.

Now my reasoning is - I will get more bang for my bucks with the two supers (cheaper) than I would with the 
two 2080ti's (dearer).

If anyone has any thoughts/advice/experience related to this post could they please advise.
Why replace the FE cards? Smile
Not entirely happy with their performance (running at 1635mhz) and as
previously mentioned more "bang for my bucks"

So I guess part of the question is "should I stick with the setup I have and purchase
another Nvidia card
As long as you are keeping your cards cool, they will be boosting WELL about the advertised "boost clock". It will also likely not be a noticeable enough change for you to really care. A couple extra mhz is never bad but the difference in price and cooling design and just card in general may not be worth it.
Thanks for that chick - I had kind of decided to keep the FE's as trying to find a board big enough to take the two 2.75 slot cards is quite difficult (providing enough cooling) unless I was putting them in a rig.

So what i'll do now is just buy another couple of ti's and run them outside the case until I decide if I want a
rig or not.

Thanks again