iTunes Backup
Hi there,

sorry, I am new to hashcat and in urgent need for help to my iTunes hash! It´s an iOS 12.4 encrypted Backup on iTunes.

Is there any possibility to crack it? I tried wordlists but my computer is not capeable enough.

Thank you in advance!
Have you created your own wordlist of possible passwords? I am in the same boat as you and surprised I haven't touched the bottom of the sea.... its about to be 11 months for me...
I wish you the best!
(11-16-2019, 08:03 AM)differentequal Wrote: Have you created your own wordlist of possible passwords?  I am in the same boat as you and surprised I haven't touched the bottom of the sea.... its about to be 11 months for me... 
I wish you the best!

Thank you man! So you´re searching for 11 months now? And yes I did but I didn find it. I dont know why their is no possibilty to reset the password. Whats your tactic?

GL to you too
Never giving up smh... thats my only tactic besides asking for help. I tried learning how to crack hashes but my cpu is not built for it and this type of hash takes a long time to crack... lol best thing to do is write down every failed combination to save time. umm I was told of a website onlinehashcrack.com. I tried it but they couldn't crack it and wanted me to pay for more assistance that would not guarantee success.