2080 ti 2500 50kh's
So I am new to the hashing stuff I am just testing some things out and I have noticed my GPU goes up to 100% util but not does boost. Basically stays at the idle speed of Core: 645MHz Mem: 405MHz when it shoot boost up to full speed right? Also stays at a solid 30c I dont believe this to be correct either, I do have the thing watercooled but all this very odd things do not add up. Am I doing something wrong? This is the command I am using. 

hashcat64.exe -m 2500 -d 1 25030_1584773265.hccapx BIG-WPA-LIST-1.txt

I see other posts that would appear to make my 50kh's look very nile. I am working from home alot so I decided to dive into this and would just appreciate some minor help and or tips if possible.
add -w 4

you could also try the beta version: https://hashcat.net/beta/
Thank you I added -W 4 and I also used the beta version and now I am running at 201.0 kH/s is that the correct speed for a 2080 ti? As well as what does the -W 4 actually mean? Sorry about all the questions I am just trying to gain a little knowledge.
-w 4 is an optimization, a workload profile, and 4 is 'nightmare', good for headless server.
Regarding to benchmark, look at this one or this one
Without knowing if you're attempting more than one hash, then that speed is very slow for a 2080ti. My 1070 gets 330k h/s. Also depending on RAM and your wordlist length could add to performance issues. 

Try a basic bruteforce with 8 digits and see if there is an improvement or post the cmd prompt status for us to review.

hashcat64.exe -a 3 -m 2500 -d 1 25030_1584773265.hccapx ?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d
You did not specify a certain attack mode, so hashcat will take the default "straight" mode 0, which just tries every single word from your list. Add masks or use brute-force like slyexe recommended.