Looking for help with .pages password recovery
I have some files that I created using Apple's Pages software that I password protected and have forgotten the password that I used. Doesn't appear that I was smart enough to use the keychain and I was hoping to use hashcat in Windows 10. Might not be possible at all because the files when opened with 7Zip do not have the jpg files in them that non password protected files do. 

I do have access to an older Mac, and I don't care if it takes weeks to run if I need to go that route.

For practice I created a test file, attached, which I hoped to use to learn how to use hashcat for decrypting it.  But, I'm way too much of a beginner to know where to begin.

I have attached the test file if anyone is interested in playing with it. The password for the file is Test and the document inside contains the single word, Test.

I wasn't able to attach it as Test.pages, so I renamed it Test.zip.

Luckily my life isn't going to change for the better or worse if I don't get these open.

Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Attached Files
.zip   Test.zip (Size: 67.35 KB / Downloads: 4)
Hashcat does not support cracking encrypted .pages files. This commercial service does: https://www.elcomsoft.com/edpr.html

Apple iWork '09:
Pages, Numbers, Keynote
.pages, .numbers, .key

Apple iWork 2013/2014:
Pages, Numbers, Keynote
.pages, .numbers, .key

I've been googling, but I don't see a lot of options. Most posts are on apple forums where other members are simply saying "if you don't have the password, you can't open it sorry."