Hashcat stops after loading wordlist
Hello there, just to know i am beginner and never used hashcat before, i use hashcat on windows and after loading some combolists it stopps. 
This is command that i use
Code:
hashcat64.exe -m 100 -o C:\hashcat-3.00\hashcat-3.00\cracked.txt --remove C:\hashcat-3.00\hashcat-3.00\hash.txt C:\hashcat-3.00\hashcat-3.00\wordlists

Is something bad? I didn't set anything before.
Thanks Smile
I think you'll find it more useful to post the output too. Why would you even not do that?!
I am sorry? i don't understand what you mean. The output is '-o C:\hashcat-3.00\cracked.txt'
Hashcat output is that http://i.imgur.com/LnVwqLh.png , after loading all combolists
It didn't start and then just stop. It ran for 3.5 minutes until all your wordlist were "Exhausted", i.e. tried all the words, found no matching hashes.

It's all there in the screenshot. Try reading it.
(07-13-2016, 08:39 PM)rico Wrote: I think you'll find it more useful to post the output too. Why would you even not do that?!

(07-13-2016, 09:56 PM)rico Wrote: It didn't start and then just stop. It ran for 3.5 minutes until all your wordlist were "Exhausted", i.e. tried all the words, found no matching hashes.

It's all there in the screenshot. Try reading it.

oh, thanks then, didn't know it'll check that fast, my wordlists have 22 gb