Hashtopus help needed
Hey everyone,

I have tried starting a forum post at forum.hashtopus.net but it appears that is not kept up and after joining I am unable to make any posts.

So my questions is does anyone having hashtopus running 100% wtih a recent install?

I originally started on linux for both the head end server running hashtopus and on the clients as well and after struggling with mono related errors I switched over to windows which has allowed me to go much further in the setup.

Since then I can get almost everything running but when I push a task out to an agent this error is displayed on the worker.

Any ideas?

The agent seems to be added correctly, and I have tried a combination of different brute force, or dictionary tasks with different hash lists and I have the same issue.

Attached Files
.png   hashtopus_error.PNG (Size: 42.17 KB / Downloads: 10)
(02-09-2017, 04:01 PM)zildjian355 Wrote: Hey everyone,

I have tried starting a forum post at forum.hashtopus.net but it appears that is not kept up and after joining I am unable to make any posts.

So my questions is does anyone having hashtopus running 100% wtih a recent install?

I originally started on linux for both the head end server running hashtopus and on the clients as well and after struggling with mono related errors I switched over to windows which has allowed me to go much further in the setup.

Since then I can get almost everything running but when I push a task out to an agent this error is displayed on the worker.

Any ideas?

The agent seems to be added correctly, and I have tried a combination of different brute force, or dictionary tasks with different hash lists and I have the same issue.
use hashtopussy.

u did not write what command u ran.
if ur task have incremental it wont work with hashtopuss nor hashtopussy
(02-09-2017, 05:38 PM)kiara Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 04:01 PM)zildjian355 Wrote: Hey everyone,

Any ideas?

use hashtopussy.

u did not write what command u ran.
if ur task have incremental it wont work with hashtopuss nor hashtopussy

Thank you for the reply!

I was originally trying to do --increment and while troubleshooting I saw people saying that was not going to work so I then switched to pre-conigured tasks for different length masks.

I will start reading through the documentation for hashtopussy.

thanks again!