How HASHCAT changed everything!!!
Thumbs Up 
I just got low grades in my exam,and my parents locked up my computer.Am I supposed to watch some dumb TV shows,the whole vacation?.So I searched the whole internet ,how I could crack my windows password,but nothing was working,even Ophcrack was useless.So as a last resort,as a last beacon of hope-I came to know of Hashcat.I went to a cafe,downloaded a live cd of Linux and copied the SAM files from my computer,I wasn't still sure whether Hashcat could open up my doors,but hell,it worked!!!.With the help of my friends' GPU,Hashcat cracked the 15 char long NTLM password in an hour,and that made my vacation a damn lot better.Thank you,Hashcat,I always will be indebted towards you!!!!!,
Heart 
This was that legendary NTLM hash:XdXeXfX0X7XbX5XXbfXXXXX5X7XXdXXX
Can any one crack it?(it's 15 char long).
Cracked: n1c3tryk1d
I cant simulate the from @voidsta password

hashcat64 -m 1000 8ddeffa027fba50abfa1f115e759d56a -a 3 -1 abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0987654321 n1c3try?1?1?1
Status...........: Exhausted
(07-03-2017, 06:06 AM)voidsta Wrote: Cracked: n1c3tryk1d

Sorry,I didn't knew the rules,shouldn't have posted the hash!.
(07-03-2017, 08:51 AM)kamsulla Wrote: I cant simulate the from @voidsta password

hashcat64 -m 1000 8ddeffa027fba50abfa1f115e759d56a -a 3 -1 abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0987654321 n1c3try?1?1?1
Status...........: Exhausted

Your custom charset is too long,try lowering it down to 10 characters.That should work!
So let me make sure I have this all correct...

You slacked off in school (I am assuming because computer games, etc) and got crappy grades
Your parents changed the login password of your computer as punishment
You come to hashcat asking people to recover the password so you can continue screwing around on said computer?

Wow.
(07-03-2017, 02:49 PM)tacohashcat Wrote: So let me make sure I have this all correct...

You slacked off in school (I am assuming because computer games, etc) and got crappy grades
You come to hashcat asking people to recover the password so you can continue screwing around on said computer?

Wow.
Look man,I already cracked it.I'm a man of my words!
(07-03-2017, 03:02 PM)slayerdiangelo Wrote:
(07-03-2017, 02:49 PM)tacohashcat Wrote: So let me make sure I have this all correct...

Wow.
Look man,I already cracked it.I'm a man of my words!

I just wanted to share my experience.