Win 10 App is unable to run on your pc error
Hey,

Been in the hashing game a while and decide to give hashcat a go and downloaded the lastest version 3.6.0. So when i execute the final command in cmd to begin hashing it is unable to run on my PC. Anybody that can help me out??
If you get any error message please post it. If anything else happens describe what's happening. "unable to run on my PC" isn't telling much.
(09-13-2017, 11:30 PM)undeath Wrote: If you get any error message please post it. If anything else happens describe what's happening. "unable to run on my PC" isn't telling much.

Thats exactly what it says....The stupid windows 10  app box comes up and says unable to run application on your PC. and in cmd it says access denied. The windows 10 box says program is not compatible with your PC. Contact developer. I am running the 64 bit program.....and yes before you ask my computer is 64 bit.
Try running it with administrator privileges,also try compatibility mode-it has to run either way…
(09-14-2017, 03:03 AM)slayerdiangelo Wrote: Try running it with administrator privileges,also try compatibility mode-it has to run either way…

Awesome it is now working.