Upgrade graphic card on PC, what to buy ?
Card is operating like a new one. Problem was bios that is not stock/original bios from the card, it was changed.. After I flash a factory bios card works as it should be, no problem in games I can play how much I wish.

But there is some thing worth mentioning :

1. Non factory bios about 50 degrees and 86500 combinations per second
2. Factory bios over 65 degrees and 93500 combinations per second

Since I don't play games at all I'm thinking to put an old bios on card again, I was just curious why games wont work. For my use a speed progress is not a big difference, but temperature is much lower !

Fan is faultu but it is turning around and cooling enough so it is not necessary to change, but I will change it just I'm waiting for a chance to grab some cheap fans.

Btw. I paid 30e for this card and I think it is buy of the year for me since used ones like this are 100e.
65C is completely fine, why would you sacrifice performance when the card is not at all in danger of overheating?
30 bucks is absolutly fine, no that you solved the problem. I'd stay with the factory BIOS, no errors, faster speed and 65° is no big deal for that card.
(09-28-2017, 09:28 PM)epixoip Wrote: 65C is completely fine, why would you sacrifice performance when the card is not at all in danger of overheating?

As I mentioned earlier, my files are not so big so I will not lose too much time with lower performances, it is not important that maybe 1 hour over on all files. But working temperature is much better on old bios and card can get a longer lifespan.

(09-29-2017, 12:28 AM)Flomac Wrote: 30 bucks is absolutly fine, no that you solved the problem. I'd stay with the factory BIOS, no errors, faster speed and 65° is no big deal for that card.

Yes, good purchase, I will try to fix fans cheap and considering to sell this r9 270x and add some little money yo buy new GTX 1050 as some of you recommend here. But some time I will for sure run this card.
Reducing temp from 65C to 50C will have no measurable impact on longevity.
Ok it is 65c on cold room and fans are on 33% automatic, I don't try to manual setup it but I suppose that it can be increased.

It is 68-69c on warm room about 25c indoor temp, I will put a copper shims on vram and vrm instead of thermal pad and run it on fabric bios then if all of you agree that there is no big difference in temps and longer lifespan.

Thanks to all for help and especially tacohashcat for benchmarks.