clWaitForEvents(): CL_UNKNOWN_ERROR
Hello all,
Can some one tell me why I am getting this error please [s]tatus [p]ause [b]ypass [c]heckpoint [q]uit => clWaitForEvents(): CL_UNKNOWN_ERROR
clEnqueueReadBuffer(): CL_OUT_OF_RESOURCES . Only happens on sha512 with wordlist and rules.
Time out patch installed and Nvidia driver up todate
Cheers Kev
GPUs model ?
(10-23-2019, 09:26 PM)Mem5 Wrote: GPUs model ?
Hello there, Its a Asus rog strix 1080 oc
Also Its a wins10 pro I7cpu and 16gig memory
Cheers Kev
Version oh hashcat?
Try uninstall drivers and reinstall properly, using https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=fre...hould_i_do
If it's only happening for certain hash types, it's probably not a driver problem.

How many rules are you using? This sounds like there are more end-result rules than will fit in GPU memory.
~
(10-29-2019, 06:14 AM)royce Wrote: If it's only happening for certain hash types, it's probably not a driver problem.

How many rules are you using? This sounds like there are more end-result rules than will fit in GPU memory.
Hello Royce,
Thanks for getting back to me. I was using Rockyou with dive rule at the time. Also tried with NSAkdive rule. Do you think this is to much for my wee card. I also notice Hc never uses all my Gpu memory?
Cheers Kev
i hope it is ok to post here, because i got the same error " clWaitForEvents(): CL_UNKNOWN_ERROR" but i get it when i try "hashcat64.exe -a 3 -m11300 xxx.txt ?u?l?l?s?d?d -w 1"
first i thought it is because i used -w 4, then -w 3 but it still appears and stops the run.
i am going to try it with a mask and rule, then reinstalling hashcat...
i would appreciate any kind of tipp or help
kind regards

Edit : with a mask that contains the same command (?u?l?l?s?d?d) i get clEnqueueWriteBuffer(): CL_OUT_OF_RESOURCES....