hashcat-gui v0.5.1
Hi,

hashcat-gui v0.5.1 has just been released, you can find it here: http://hashcat.net/hashcat-gui/
It is a minor update getting the GUI in line with recent hashcat developments:

Code:
hashcat-gui-0.5.1 (25 March 2012)
    - update to hashcat v0.39
    - update to oclHashcat-plus v0.071
    - update to oclHashcat-lite v0.09
    - use native directory separators (reported by forumhero)

There is one huge change though: As of today, hashcat-gui is available as free and open source software under the GPLv3 which means you are free to study, modify and share the code as you wish in accordance with the license. It is available on github at https://github.com/scandium/hashcat-gui/

Of course you are also free to send patches and other improvements, I will gladly merge them into my tree.

scandium

PS: Unfortunatly some of the planned refactoring (improve layout to fix some height/width issues etc.) is not part of this release but eventually it will all be done.
Scandium, i'm sure many people even if they don't register to say it appreciate your awesome gui with the extremely awesome tool created by atom. Thank you man, hope to see newer and better features/shortcut in the near future.

P.S. Small request, could you please take a look at this: http://hashcat.net/forum/thread-990.html
Thank you very much for your work on hashcat and hashcat GUI.
i take this opportunity for thanking you very much for the gui version...i mean i was kinda lost in there and with gui version everything started making sense for me.
kudos mate

a question if you dont mind...how could i update the 0.07 to 0.08 plus version in gui ?
i tried to just copy 0.08 files over the 0.07 ones inside the gui but when i hit r to resume it stops.
thanks in advance.
(05-11-2012, 08:40 PM)=||=cat Wrote: i tried to just copy 0.08 files over the 0.07 ones inside the gui but when i hit r to resume it stops.

ty, you have to restart afterwards.
I have problem with 0.5.1
When i was select hccap file and select brute-force (WPA/WPA) command is:
Quote:cudaHashcat-plus64.exe --hash-type 2500 --attack-mode 3 C:\Users\qwerty\Desktop\9018_1346010557.hccap
show me this error:
Quote:Usage: /\cudaHashcat-plus.exe [options]... hash|hashfile|hccapfile [dictionary|mask|directory]...
Try --help for more help.
What is wrong?
(08-26-2012, 09:57 PM)qwerty Wrote: I have problem with 0.5.1
When i was select hccap file and select brute-force (WPA/WPA) command is:
Quote:cudaHashcat-plus64.exe --hash-type 2500 --attack-mode 3 C:\Users\qwerty\Desktop\9018_1346010557.hccap
show me this error:
Quote:Usage: /\cudaHashcat-plus.exe [options]... hash|hashfile|hccapfile [dictionary|mask|directory]...
Try --help for more help.
What is wrong?
This seems to often be the problem. You did not specify a mask. Besides that, you really did not post at the right place. How about "Support" and "OCLHashcat-plus"...
Dear Atom say please, possible add in hashcat-gui v0.5.1 little option or fix for command line - disable watchdog (or gpu temp disable)if i set option "GPU watchdog 0" for example. Bacause after upgrade from 0.081 to 0.09 and later version on my video card (working temp 91-92) program says - "gpu watchdog has been deprecated, please use gpu temp disable" if i set GPU watchdog other then 90. I know about HashcatGUI but atm only in hashcat-gui v0.5.1 for me available option - add folder with dictionaries. Thanks
deprecated forum. old announcement. dead gui. thread locked.