Custom mask - brute force 12 length passwords with 1 capital letter, 1 number
#1
I need to use brute force to crack the password. I know about the password that it has exactly 1 capital letter (A-Z), exacly 1 number (1-9) and exacly 10 lowercase letters (from a to z).

I have Python script that generates this type of passwords, but I don't know how to turn it into a hashcat mask.
Code:
import random random.seed(None) lowers = 'qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm' uppers = 'QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM' number = '0123456789' length = 12 while True:   uprspot = random.randint(0, length-1)   numspot = uprspot   while uprspot == numspot:     numspot = random.randint(0, length-1)   strgen = ""   for i in range (0, length):     if i == uprspot:       strgen += random.choice(uppers)     elif i == numspot:       strgen += random.choice(number)     else:       strgen += random.choice(lowers)   print(strgen)
Reply
#2
There's no single mask. You have to generate a *list of masks*.

You can do this with policygen from the PACK toolkit.

https://security.stackexchange.com/quest...k-properly
~
Reply
#3
Still going to take a long time.
Reply