11-15-2020, 03:19 AM
(11-15-2020, 03:17 AM)grok Wrote:JTR wont even see the gpu either.(11-11-2020, 01:00 PM)l_kareem_l Wrote: I uninstalled By ## sudo apt-get remove pocl-opencl-icd
and then auto remove by ## sudo apt-get autoremove
it done successfully but initiated more problems
Runnung hashcat result is :
Code:$ hashcat -I hashcat (v6.1.1) starting... cuInit(): unknown error clGetPlatformIDs(): CL_PLATFORM_NOT_FOUND_KHR ATTENTION! No OpenCL-compatible or CUDA-compatible platform found. You are probably missing the OpenCL or CUDA runtime installation. * AMD GPUs on Linux require this driver: "RadeonOpenCompute (ROCm)" Software Platform (3.1 or later) * Intel CPUs require this runtime: "OpenCL Runtime for Intel Core and Intel Xeon Processors" (16.1.1 or later) * NVIDIA GPUs require this runtime and/or driver (both): "NVIDIA Driver" (440.64 or later) "CUDA Toolkit" (9.0 or later)
I am in exactly the same boat running a 3950x processor with a rtx 2080 super gpu.
Dual boot, same exact errors as yours on The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali)). I have also installed and uninstalled everything suggested with no luck.
This is a bit frustrating as Hashcat used to work on other computers.
