Cracking Multiple wpa2 hashes
#1
Hi, I’d like to know if I can crack multiple wpa2 hashes at the same time with a single command, like this:

Code:
hashcat -m 22000 hash.hc22000 -1 ?l?d?u? -a 3 ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1

The file after a conversion

Code:
version (pcapng).........................: 1.0 operating system.........................: Linux 5.16.0-kali7-amd64 application..............................: hcxdumptool 6.2.6 interface name...........................: wlan0 interface vendor.........................: 002129 openSSL version..........................: 1.1 weak candidate...........................: 12345678 MAC ACCESS POINT.........................: 00cb009b656b (incremented on every new client) MAC CLIENT...............................: b025aa77f3d7 REPLAYCOUNT..............................: 63476 ANONCE...................................: 4586aa9d79a8853862430bd80f75c1f2487d22a00b90820e42645af48bf0bcd2 SNONCE...................................: f677282d6f75b9fd78fe0928ce87d18679f21b9b4990c96451ccbce9eacce305 timestamp minimum (GMT)..................: 07.08.2022 21:11:46 timestamp maximum (GMT)..................: 07.08.2022 22:16:34 used capture interfaces..................: 1 link layer header type...................: DLT_IEEE802_11_RADIO (127) endianess (capture system)...............: little endian packets inside...........................: 19233 ESSID (total unique).....................: 73 BEACON (total)...........................: 58 BEACON (detected on 2.4GHz channel)......: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 BEACON (SSID unset)......................: 6 ACTION (total)...........................: 17 ACTION (containing ESSID)................: 1 PROBEREQUEST.............................: 41 PROBEREQUEST (directed)..................: 4 PROBERESPONSE (total)....................: 36 AUTHENTICATION (total)...................: 71 AUTHENTICATION (OPEN SYSTEM).............: 70 AUTHENTICATION (unknown).................: 1 ASSOCIATIONREQUEST (total)...............: 16 ASSOCIATIONREQUEST (PSK).................: 13 REASSOCIATIONREQUEST (total).............: 7 REASSOCIATIONREQUEST (PSK)...............: 7 EAPOL messages (total)...................: 18918 EAPOL RSN messages.......................: 18918 EAPOLTIME gap (measured maximum usec)....: 87925 EAPOL ANONCE error corrections (NC)......: working REPLAYCOUNT gap (suggested NC)...........: 7 EAPOL M1 messages (total)................: 18673 EAPOL M2 messages (total)................: 172 EAPOL M3 messages (total)................: 60 EAPOL M4 messages (total)................: 13 EAPOL pairs (total)......................: 1038 EAPOL pairs (best).......................: 18 EAPOL ROGUE pairs........................: 15 EAPOL pairs written to combi hash file...: 18 (RC checked) EAPOL M12E2 (challenge)..................: 15 EAPOL M32E2 (authorized).................: 3 PMKID (useless)..........................: 859 PMKID (total)............................: 2 PMKID (best).............................: 2 PMKID ROGUE..............................: 1 PMKID written to combi hash file.........: 2 malformed packets (total)................: 3 BEACON error (total malformed packets)...: 3

So do I have to edit the hc22000 file to isolate the mac I’m trying to crack each time I use it ?

Would that be a good approach or it would take longer to recover the password? If it takes the same amount of time I could try to recover the password for the whole file, instead of just one single MAC address.

I would appreciate any input
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Cracking Multiple wpa2 hashes - by Toroloco - 09-05-2022, 08:58 PM
RE: Cracking Multiple wpa2 hashes - by slyexe - 09-06-2022, 04:09 AM
RE: Cracking Multiple wpa2 hashes - by Toroloco - 09-07-2022, 02:50 AM
RE: Cracking Multiple wpa2 hashes - by slyexe - 09-07-2022, 03:20 AM
RE: Cracking Multiple wpa2 hashes - by ZerBea - 09-07-2022, 06:53 AM