Keyspace List for WPA on Default Routers
(12-03-2017, 10:35 PM)fart-box Wrote:
(12-03-2017, 06:25 AM)soxrok2212 Wrote: They always start with a number [0-9].

That's not true.

Nearly all 599's and some 589's start with an alpha character. Other models may also start with alpha characters, but I have not confirmed this. Again, with only 80 passwords, it's difficult to establish any definitive patterns.

Also, judging from what I've seen, it seems most 589's alternate between numbers and letters, for example, 4%3=2b5g9p6j, but yet again, Ive only got 80 passwords.

I've also seen passwords that start with a symbol, but they may have been misinterpreted and I don't have copies of them.

But those are all things we need IN the word list. I'm looking for things we can take OUT of the list, like triplicated characters (aaa, bbb, ccc, etc.), or the letters 'l' and 'o', along with the numbers '1' and '0'.

The definitive clue would be an answer to the question "how many passwords are skipped over before selecting the next password to be used?". There are 6582952005840035281 passwords. that's 877726934 passwords for every man, woman and child on this planet. So surely ATT skipped over a few. And I doubt that they bothered to manufacture that many routers.

Sorry, I meant the Pace models seem to, not the others. And yes, you're right about the alternations for the others. Do realize that the proper technique wouldn't be to care about how many passwords each person can get. Even 10 hex is WAY more than the amount of people on Earth. Could you post the list of passwords, sorted by model please?

(12-03-2017, 02:44 PM)ee10 Wrote: The Pskrack output for nvg589 cracked the very first nvg589 I tried it on. Amazing.

Glad it worked for you Smile

Messages In This Thread