finally found this command, will It work?
finally found this command, hashcat.exe -m 2500 hashflie -a 3 -1?l?d ?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?l -i 8 16
It started with numbers and letters on 8-digit, will It continue with 10-digit and finally reach 16-digit??

Attached Files
.jpg   Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης 2021-07-06 201343.jpg (Size: 71.49 KB / Downloads: 6)
Bad Idea, this it will take millions of years to complete. You also confused ?l and ?1 probably because they look so similar depending on the font you are using. Also if you only want digits, why adding letters?
(07-07-2021, 10:19 AM)atom Wrote: Bad Idea, this it will take millions of years to complete. You also confused ?l and ?1 probably because they look so similar depending on the font you are using. Also if you only want digits, why adding letters?
Hi, I'm using hashcat 6.2.2. and at the same time to generate and try wordlist on a hash file, I found the command is: hashcat.exe -m 2500 hash file -a 3 (mask) -i 8 10
This time I think I'll set It up to 10 characters. Again, It's gonna take too long for sure but I think It will be more accessible.
Do you know what the mask should be like? to include English uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers.c