Zenon Crypto Wallet - 11300?
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone ever come across trying to crack a Zenon (ZNN) crypto wallet?
It seems to be based on the Bitcoin Core wallet and bitcoin2john does return what seems to be a valid BTC hash.

I haven't been able to crack the hash yet but I'd just like to know if anyone else has come across this and therefore using the -m 11300 is the right way to go ???

Thanks, VC
(11-15-2021, 04:50 PM)VC_23 Wrote: Hi Everyone,

It seems to be based on the Bitcoin Core wallet and bitcoin2john does return what seems to be a valid BTC hash.

I haven't been able to crack the hash yet but I'd just like to know if anyone else has come across this and therefore using the -m 11300 is the right way to go ???

Thanks, VC

Update Dec 2021: I finally cracked this wallet. I can confirm that Zenon wallets prior to their latest Syrius wallet are based on Bitcoin Core architecture and so 11300 is the right value to use to crack older Zenon (ZNN) wallets.
(12-30-2021, 12:21 AM)VC_23 Wrote:
(11-15-2021, 04:50 PM)VC_23 Wrote: Hi Everyone,

Thanks, VC

Update Dec 2021: I finally cracked this wallet. I can confirm that Zenon wallets prior to their latest Syrius wallet are based on Bitcoin Core architecture and so 11300 is the right value to use to crack older Zenon (ZNN) wallets.

Congrats....
I have a bitcoin wallet that i want to crack what 
word list did you use? I use command -a 0 -m 11300 ./hash.txt./wordlist.txt 
Is there a faster code or attack.

I used the rockyou and it takes 25 days 10 hours to finish so iam looking for smaller more bitcoin suitable wordlists.
Pls dont tell me it took you a month to crack.
Thank you.

Rockyou shouldn't take that long... Are you running a GPU or CPU ?
Do you have any clues what the password is?