Chinese zip archive...
Hi Ly.
First of all thanks for your help...

The question is... I'm able, with my Hascat to crack an archive protected by chinese password ?

So if i have an archive protected by a 1 chinese char, and i know the password i can better understand if
i do somthing wrong or not...

I'm italian, and my 7zip does not allow me to use chinese ideograms when i specify the password, even if I have installed (windows) the Chinese language.

It would be nice to have, one archive, password protected, with 1, 2, 3, 4 .... chinese password. This way i can try a
brute force attack, know if i'm able to crack it, and the time i need to found the password if the archive is protected by 1, 2, 3, 4 and so on chinese ideograms ...

Thats all...
Thanks
CORRECTION:

So if i have an archive protected by a 1 chinese char, and i know the password i can better understand if
i do somthing wrong or not...

So if i have an archive protected by 1 chinese char as password, and i know that character ( as a password ) i can better understand if i do something wrong or not...

.zip   20231111.zip (Size: 194 bytes / Downloads: 8) I have tested and can crack Chinese passwords, but it takes too long.The password for the sample file is '中文'
Thanks Ly