oclHashcat-lite v0.10 release soon
Beta-Testers,

oclHashcat-lite v0.10 is released soon. Please do some deep checks. All the changes made are as always in docs/changes.

--
atom
OK, there was a huge bug on nvidia. All nvidia users reset to zero and download b92 and try again Smile
That sounds good, because I had a long list of bugs for you.
RC version (without beta-tag) is in /beta
GUYS check it out, its in /beta.

Tomorrow is release.
it tries to read the hashcat.hcstat file from the cwd. If you run bf/markov from any other directory you just get "hashcat.hcstat: No such file or directory". Is this wanted?

Hash type naming is inconsistent. e.g. MD4 and md4($pass.$salt) or SHA256 and sha256($pass.$salt)
@undeath:: Works for me.
You just have to specify --markov-hcstat=[hcstat_file]. Or simply put your .hcstat file in the same directory and name it hashcat.hcstat

undeath Wrote: Hash type naming is inconsistent...
I don't understand what's wrong in that part... ?
(06-28-2012, 07:54 PM)undeath Wrote: it tries to read the hashcat.hcstat file from the cwd. If you run bf/markov from any other directory you just get "hashcat.hcstat: No such file or directory". Is this wanted?

No actually its not. That was a good hint, I will change that.

(06-28-2012, 07:54 PM)undeath Wrote: Hash type naming is inconsistent. e.g. MD4 and md4($pass.$salt) or SHA256 and sha256($pass.$salt)

Yeah thats right, all hashcats are inconsistent like this. Thats why I didnt want to change it.
(06-28-2012, 09:36 PM)atom Wrote:
(06-28-2012, 07:54 PM)undeath Wrote: it tries to read the hashcat.hcstat file from the cwd. If you run bf/markov from any other directory you just get "hashcat.hcstat: No such file or directory". Is this wanted?

No actually its not. That was a good hint, I will change that.

OK, fixed, new version is up. Pls try.