Stop auto incrementing
Not sure changed your mind to auto increment but it was the worst idea ever. Give us --increment back pls.
Rolf supports this idea!
+1... I guess...
i also support this
+1 bitch
I can get behind this as well.
New users are irritated to much by a cracking-tool which is not doing using auto-increment per default and of course we want to make it as easy as possible for them to get into this not so easy program. Also, the experienced user still can use --bf-min N --bf-max N.
Yea, but what if you have 1k+ of masks, each of separate length ?
Max len approach sucks.
Either no default increment(like it was be4) or --no-increment would be the viable solution.
(09-05-2012, 11:21 AM)atom Wrote: New users are irritated to much by a cracking-tool which is not doing using auto-increment per default and of course we want to make it as easy as possible for them to get into this not so easy program. Also, the experienced user still can use --bf-min N --bf-max N.

So you will punish the people that are more seasoned in this area by requiring us to add extra opts? Thats kind of like a kick in the nuts.
(09-05-2012, 11:32 AM)Rolf Wrote: Yea, but what if you have 1k+ of masks, each of separate length ?
Max len approach sucks.
Either no default increment(like it was be4) or --no-increment would be the viable solution.

+1, That's exactly the problem. If I want to hit the top 200 masks from a dump, I can't just simply loop through the masks -- I'll end up with a lot of wasted effort. It can be worked around with an extra line in my loop and adding more switches, but I don't think it should be necessary to do so.