SL3, they did it again
hi

me to i use this for sl3 bruteforce. i really always want to use latest version but this time the latest version is 30% slower than 0.09. i won t use the cracked version bcs i respect the autors work.
could someone pls tell me why the latest version is much slower?

sorry if others abuse your great program.
(01-01-2013, 10:47 PM)moujik Wrote: Just release the Hashcat sources under GPL, remove binaries from site, and...
Let those lamerz compile it on their own Big Grin

someone would compile it and sell the binary
Mr. Atom removed SL3 algo from hashcat-lite 2013+ versions ;(
Read first post
Mr Atom....
Plzzzzz U are Thinking All that matter as wrong way...
Only One person made patch & post,,, What was our Fault ?
If a person post,,, no body knows that " that was made by Atom or someone else,, they just download & start sl3 again... it is normal,, but i know how its feel to the person who is owner of that soft.

One Person made mistake & U are Giving Punishment to those who doesnt know anything,
Think again,,,
I am Arun,, i dont hav any other source of income exept sl3..
i am earning just coz of u. "Atom". all credits gone to u,
how does ur post feel to me, u cant think,,
Plz think again,, Dont feel bad, only patcher can understand wht he had done,, others doesnt know anything.
& I want to salute u for ur great oclhashcat-lite .,. u are really a Great Man.
@Arrow all of you sl3 guys are part of it , you earn or safe money and give a shit for project hashcat... very lame...

@christox @@"i won t use the cracked version bcs i respect the autors work" -- you are such a damn lyahhhrr shame on you sl3 bob.

@mobile_spot you are a part of the board , now you are a part of the solved problem , all is ok now.no more problems.

@@"U are Giving Punishment to those who doesnt know anything" yeah normal sl3 guys only know how to copy n paste commands and how to click some icons , right... you realy know nothing about anything dude.
" I am Arun,, i dont hav any other source of income exept sl3.." hahaha go to highschool and make money the legal way, we know you visit special school and failed.
(01-01-2013, 06:25 PM)atom Wrote: Some time ago a beta-tester took one of the first betas of oclHashcat-lite and SOLD IT to people from SL3 scene. As a consequence I've added keyfiles to beta versions. Then they cracked the timebomb in v0.06 to not need to upgrade.

Now they did it again with v0.09: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f475/has...ix-1591839

I did this for free because I know there are people who really need it. Now it turns out they dont care about what I did. By letting this thread open and by people continue to send him thanks you proof that you dont care what I did for you SL3 guys.

SL3 support will get dropped from oclHashcat-lite. I should have listened to all the people in hashcat scene that really care about the project and have kicked it after the first issue. For those who need it, stick to your cracked v0.09.
First things first:
Happy new year to everybody!

What can i say..... I see that you are mad, but , as a posibile consolation : you are not the first nor the last person who has the work stolen. i am sorry for that, unfortunatley, in life shit hapens.

I am a part of ~sl3 cancer~(as some users like to callit) , i make money with your free software and for me, is a lost. Prehaps this will give you a little joy.

Your decision belongs to you, and to you only, since you are the owner of the oclhascat .All of us know that, all credits go to you,nomatter the version of oclhascat we have.

Best Regards.
(01-02-2013, 03:48 PM)ati6990 Wrote: @Arrow all of you sl3 guys are part of it , you earn or safe money and give a shit for project hashcat... very lame...

@christox @@"i won t use the cracked version bcs i respect the autors work" -- you are such a damn lyahhhrr shame on you sl3 bob.

@mobile_spot you are a part of the board , now you are a part of the solved problem , all is ok now.no more problems.

@@"U are Giving Punishment to those who doesnt know anything" yeah normal sl3 guys only know how to copy n paste commands and how to click some icons , right... you realy know nothing about anything dude.
" I am Arun,, i dont hav any other source of income exept sl3.." hahaha go to highschool and make money the legal way, we know you visit special school and failed.

why are you so happy about this???
actually who are you????

why dont you have sl3 server?? is to hard for you??? 're jealous???

you are like a little dog who bark near a big dog....

i understand the position of atom.... but again... who are you??????
oh how all the SL3 guys are now grobbling down to Atom lol, Bloody spongers! earning money from someone elses hard work is beggars belief. Your all tarred with the same brush.
(01-02-2013, 05:02 PM)/milzo Wrote: oh how all the SL3 guys are now grobbling down to Atom lol, Bloody spongers! earning money from someone elses hard work is beggars belief. Your all tarred with the same brush.

I read your post and many others like ati6990, and i don`t understand, why are u so frustrated?
This is a FREE software, i am using this software to make money, a lot. I don`t see a purchase or a donate button or link.

P.S. after the sl3 cancer has been removed , let`s see the new one.
let`s not forget what this software is intented to do.
@ atom

I understand your dissatisfaction, but think in our (SL3 users), if I can continue to use your software, everything was ok, but our servers were stopped 01/01/2013 ...
why not sell SL3 version? sells for $ 500 / user or cheaper for each computer ....
I agree to pay, and I am convinced that those who use SL3 will pay ...
that way everyone would benefit ...

ps I'm curious if the user ''ati6990'' has invested a total of $ 500 in project oclhashcat....!!