SL3, they did it again
No, you are basically fucked up, stuck at 2012. Since no new hardware will be supported, you would just pray your GPUs don't die, cause newer hardware just wouldn't work. 8xxx is going out soon, but hey guys unfortunately you are out of luck, there will be no sl3 kernels for that. You just got what you deserved.
(01-02-2013, 10:19 PM)tiri Wrote: ... is clear that you are ONLY a tester...
but you.... who are you?????

ati6990 is a well-known member of our hash cracking community. further, being a beta tester is an honor around here. it means he's not just a user or a leecher, but also is responsible and contributes something back to the project. so there's no such thing as "ONLY a tester."

you just joined the forum today. so, who are YOU?
(01-02-2013, 09:50 PM)gat3way Wrote: Over the time I've been involved in coding both bitcoin mining software and partially sl3 unlocking one. I found out those two communities (are/have become) utterly disrespectful, driven by pure greed, just leeching paranoid parasites. Yes, there are exceptions to the general rule, but that is where it is all generally headed towards. That's also the result of having economic benefits for doing something virtually any idiot can do. I am sure no sane gpu hashcracking coder would ever again code anything related to sl3, doesn't matter if it's free or paid, noone wants to get leeched by a retard that apparently even gets the credit for doing that (and that happened repeatedly in the past). And while bitcoin as a concept makes a point, sl3 is utterly worthless, overwhelmed by backstabbing retards that do nothing different as compared to all those I_inherited_20_million_from_my_dictator_relatives_give_me_your_credit_card_so_that_I_can_launder_those scammers.

Just go kill yourselves.

@gat3way
@epixiop
(01-02-2013, 10:25 PM)gat3way Wrote: No, you are basically fucked up, stuck at 2012. Since no new hardware will be supported, you would just pray your GPUs don't die, cause newer hardware just wouldn't work. 8xxx is going out soon, but hey guys unfortunately you are out of luck, there will be no sl3 kernels for that. You just got what you deserved.
so.. there are no sha1 support in next update???

because sl3 is the same thing.....
(01-02-2013, 10:25 PM)gat3way Wrote: No, you are basically fucked up, stuck at 2012. Since no new hardware will be supported, you would just pray your GPUs don't die, cause newer hardware just wouldn't work. 8xxx is going out soon, but hey guys unfortunately you are out of luck, there will be no sl3 kernels for that. You just got what you deserved.

in respect for your comunity i will retreat my words
i wish u all the best and good cracking
Good luck using -m 100 for sl3 Smile

Great you showed your true face also mr humble contributor - a good example of the sl3 horde mentality Smile
By far, this was the wisest decision taken.

Keep focus on the main trendline of the project.

As a regular user, thanks for the efforts.
(01-02-2013, 10:34 PM)gat3way Wrote: Good luck using -m 100 for sl3 Smile

Great you showed your true face also mr humble contributor - a good example of the sl3 horde mentality Smile

thx...Smile

but.. sl3 is not a mentality.. is a busines...

i invest a lot of money in my server,and I would be happy invested in atom's software. I always said we should pay for that software , but i can't find a donate or pay button.....

anyway.... thank you Atom for your great work......
I'm sorry you're disappointed
(01-02-2013, 06:22 PM)tiri Wrote:
(01-02-2013, 03:48 PM)ati6990 Wrote: @Arrow all of you sl3 guys are part of it , you earn or safe money and give a shit for project hashcat... very lame...

@christox @@"i won t use the cracked version bcs i respect the autors work" -- you are such a damn lyahhhrr shame on you sl3 bob.

@mobile_spot you are a part of the board , now you are a part of the solved problem , all is ok now.no more problems.

@@"U are Giving Punishment to those who doesnt know anything" yeah normal sl3 guys only know how to copy n paste commands and how to click some icons , right... you realy know nothing about anything dude.
" I am Arun,, i dont hav any other source of income exept sl3.." hahaha go to highschool and make money the legal way, we know you visit special school and failed.

''hahaha go to highschool and make money the legal way''

for what purpose you use atom's software??? for a legal one?? or you are just a tester....Smile

too much frustration........

(01-02-2013, 10:19 PM)tiri Wrote:
(01-02-2013, 08:33 PM)ati6990 Wrote: Yes, too much frustrations from all dah sl3 guys crying now very loud....
now they cant ask all the time:"hilp hu da crak sl3 wit hakat"

my ''boy''... nobody crying... is clear that you are ONLY a tester...

we can continue to use version 0.9 ,or we can use last version (like sha1)...

understand???? i don't think so... Smile)
so we are not desperate becose there are no more ''sl3'' suport...
is atom decision and i will respect it!!

but you.... who are you?????

(01-02-2013, 06:22 PM)tiri Wrote:
(01-02-2013, 03:48 PM)ati6990 Wrote: @Arrow all of you sl3 guys are part of it , you earn or safe money and give a shit for project hashcat... very lame...

@christox @@"i won t use the cracked version bcs i respect the autors work" -- you are such a damn lyahhhrr shame on you sl3 bob.

@mobile_spot you are a part of the board , now you are a part of the solved problem , all is ok now.no more problems.

@@"U are Giving Punishment to those who doesnt know anything" yeah normal sl3 guys only know how to copy n paste commands and how to click some icons , right... you realy know nothing about anything dude.
" I am Arun,, i dont hav any other source of income exept sl3.." hahaha go to highschool and make money the legal way, we know you visit special school and failed.

''hahaha go to highschool and make money the legal way''

for what purpose you use atom's software??? for a legal one?? or you are just a tester....Smile

too much frustration........

(01-02-2013, 11:12 PM)tiri Wrote:
(01-02-2013, 10:34 PM)gat3way Wrote: Good luck using -m 100 for sl3 Smile

thx...Smile

but.. sl3 is not a mentality.. is a busines...

i invest a lot of money in my server,and I would be happy invested in atom's software. I always said we should pay for that software , but i can't find a donate or pay button.....

anyway.... thank you Atom for your great work......
I'm sorry you're disappointed
Shut The Fuck Up.
[Image: 1063867_o.gif]

+1 to Atom for this update.
And +1 for his reasonings for it.

sl3-fags, I got a question: Are you mad? Can't make free(lol) money from others hard work, and then you pass it as your own work?
oh no!
@toil
get a life