Bugs
Bug 
Guys, I've setup a Trac system for bug reports. Please move any bugs you have found that have not been fixed into Trac. This will help us have better visibility on outstanding issues and a better view on what is going on.

You guys do a good job of providing all the info needed, but make sure to stay on that because your bugs will be ignored just like anyone else if we don't have the info we need.

Core dumps/clinfo pastes/screenshots/ all good info to attach.
There is a bug to the bug track. I just created one ticket but my name does not show up as the "owner" of the ticket.
URL? Smile
(01-16-2013, 04:02 PM)mastercracker Wrote: There is a bug to the bug track. I just created one ticket but my name does not show up as the "owner" of the ticket.

The owners are us.
1- Are we suppose to share reports of beta bugs with the release bugs?
2- What if I don't know how to use this "Trac system"?
(01-16-2013, 07:30 PM)M@LIK Wrote: 1- Are we suppose to share reports of beta bugs with the release bugs?
2- What if I don't know how to use this "Trac system"?

Well, you create an account, verify your email, click new ticket, and state your problem. Add as much supporting documentation as you can, and submit it.

Atom will have to make the decision if he wants beta bugs on there, but I think it's best that they go. There are hardly any amazing surprises with a new release, and major updates to betas are posted in irc anyway so. Managing bugs/requests off the forums just isn't worth the time it takes to search through them. With this, we can just view open bugs, view closed bugs, merge similar bugs, etc.
Ok, but will there be feedback about if it's going to get fixed or not? Do we have to submit both in the forum and in the trac?
no just on trac. there will be feedback, but its up to atom when he replies to your bug, I dont do anything with ocl
Please post all bugs / ideas etc that could be useful to track on TRAC. Beta or not, it doesnt matter. Maybe will create a beta tracker with time, lets see how it works out.
Although I never liked this "Trac" thing, I see very hot hardcore action on that side.
Looks like I'm forced to join.