Hashcat Lite v.0.14 Crash on start with AMD 7950
(02-18-2013, 05:09 PM)mastercracker Wrote:
(02-17-2013, 09:57 PM)alexusswe Wrote: And the Hashcat GUI dosn't work either, when i put the hash in a txt file and try to crack it. It simply starts and stops
You will have to provide the command line that you use. Maybe the attack finished and the Dos window closed. Avoiding the GUI and learning the command line would help you a lot.

It simply says Started date and time and directly after stopped on the same date and time. I want to use CLI but neither works so... When i choose to send output to a file it doesn't create the file. So my conclusion is that it doesn't start at all for some reason.
post the results of:
clinfo

screenshot of your error

full command line used (include the hash unless some NDA prevents you from doing so)
Quote: RE: Hashcat Lite v.0.14 Crash on start with AMD 7950
post the results of:
clinfo
screenshot of your error
full command line used (include the hash unless some NDA prevents you from doing so)

Here are the pictures https://anonfiles.com/file/3e4655334ad7d...bc6c3dedeb (Couldn't upload the JPEG files) and the CLI Im using in Hashcat-Lite is oclHashcat-lite64.exe --outfile C:\Users\a\Desktop\hashes.txt --gpu-accel 80 e00d5119286b00003fea2df44d6e2664
(02-19-2013, 03:42 AM)radix Wrote: post the results of:
clinfo

screenshot of your error

What now ?
Please post the output of clinfo as requested above
(02-22-2013, 04:04 PM)atom Wrote: Please post the output of clinfo as requested above

I have 2 screenshots in the zip file that shows the CLI for HashcatGui and the error i get in Hashcat-lite.
Hey there... I was also getting this error too for some reason at first, and then it disappeared after I re-installed my drivers... so you might want to try that...
(02-22-2013, 06:30 PM)bellaseem Wrote: Hey there... I was also getting this error too for some reason at first, and then it disappeared after I re-installed my drivers... so you might want to try that...

Tried that and it still doesn't work and I cant get the CPU cracking to work either
there's nothing in your screenshot to indicate that the cpu version is not working on your box. looks to me like you didn't really give it much work to do so it finished almost immediately.
(02-23-2013, 09:22 AM)epixoip Wrote: there's nothing in your screenshot to indicate that the cpu version is not working on your box. looks to me like you didn't really give it much work to do so it finished almost immediately.

Im not getting any output from it. Sure I gave it one hash to crack but still no output