statsprocessor-0.08 Skip and Limit
I'm working on distributing the stat processor for cluster using statsprocessor-0.08

I think I am missing something on how --skip and --limit are supposed to work

I'm assuming the following command would start at the 4th generated password and then generate 4 more

sp32.exe --skip=4 --limit=4 hashcat.hcstat

but it appears to just keep generating passwords

Thoughts? Ideas?
You have it right. I ran that on my machine with statsprocessor 0.09 and it works fine.
See if you can try the 64 bit binary.

If it's still an issue, maybe just wait until 0.09 is officially released.
Yeah, I'm getting the same issue with the 64 bit version in windows

Is there an eta when 0.09 is slated for release?
Due to massive changes in v0.09 there is no ETA yet. Have you tried limit=8 instead?
Any news on how to make skip and limit work right? They don't seem to function at all for me. For example, using skip (linux):
Code:
root@The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali):/mnt/hgfs/S/testpass# statsprocessor /usr/share/oclhashcat-plus/hashcat.hcstat ?a?a?a | wc -l
root@The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali):/mnt/hgfs/S/testpass# statsprocessor -s1 /usr/share/oclhashcat-plus/hashcat.hcstat ?a?a?a | wc -l
root@The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali):/mnt/hgfs/S/testpass# statsprocessor -s10 /usr/share/oclhashcat-plus/hashcat.hcstat ?a?a?a | wc -l
root@The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali):/mnt/hgfs/S/testpass# statsprocessor -s100 /usr/share/oclhashcat-plus/hashcat.hcstat ?a?a?a | wc -l
root@The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali):/mnt/hgfs/S/testpass# statsprocessor -s1000 /usr/share/oclhashcat-plus/hashcat.hcstat ?a?a?a | wc -l
root@The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali):/mnt/hgfs/S/testpass# statsprocessor -s10000 /usr/share/oclhashcat-plus/hashcat.hcstat ?a?a?a | wc -l