wpa mASK ATTACK
Heart 
HELLO, STILL LEARNING ON MASK ATTACK MODE.. IAM PRACTICING ON MY UVERSE ROUTER AND THE WPA2 PASSPHRASE CONTAINS 10 VALUES OF WICH EIGHT ARE UPPER CASE LETTERS AND ONLY 2 NUMERIC DIGIGTS..

HOW WOULD I MASK THAT?? would anyone give an example thanks..

thanks everyone> your help greatlyy aprreciated
Why did you feel the need to type the top line in caps, the middle line in half caps half lower, then the last line in lower?
And why on earth did you have a heart as the thread icon?
There is seriously something wrong with this guy...
LOL loving this thread so far.

As far as the question goes, masking it would be something like ?u?u?u?u?u?u?u?u?d?d if the first eight characters are uppercase and the last 2 are digits. if you don't know the position of the uppercase letters or digits, you can do '-1 ?d?u ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1' which will try all combinations.

Note that any of the above will take an absurd amount of time to complete.

Also, I thought U-Verse routers had a 10 digit password as default. I guess they changed it.
Sad 
(08-17-2013, 08:11 PM)Mangix Wrote: LOL loving this thread so far.

As far as the question goes, masking it would be something like ?u?u?u?u?u?u?u?u?d?d if the first eight characters are uppercase and the last 2 are digits. if you don't know the position of the uppercase letters or digits, you can do '-1 ?d?u ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1' which will try all combinations.

Note that any of the above will take an absurd amount of time to complete.

Also, I thought U-Verse routers had a 10 digit password as default. I guess they changed it.

Thanks. i dont know the position of the digits. at least i have 2 7970's in crossfire for about 330.5 pmk/s . ill try it see how long it takes. And yes the new U-verse routers are being shipped now with 10 character password containing all uppercase letters with only two digits.. farewell to bruteforce..
Heart 
(08-17-2013, 02:08 AM)radix Wrote: Why did you feel the need to type the top line in caps, the middle line in half caps half lower, then the last line in lower?

You must look like the dude in the pick