hashcat stopped working fresh install win 8 an cat 13.4
hi i was on cat 13.1 hcatplus64 0.14 yesterday an hashcat ran fine on hd radeon 7870 but today i noticed the hash cat page had updated to hascatplus 0.15 and requires 13.4 or later so i updated to 0.15 and to 13.8 beta2 by accident after following atoms info on another post remove cat/reboot/remove with driver fusion/reboot/ delete opencl.dll`s. installed 13.4 an got hashcat stopped working error. so i gave up an did a fresh install of windows an installed 13.4 first thing after install and im still getting the error. any ideas please its driving me nuts
i have an idea: try using punctuation
hi i was on cat 13.1 hcatplus64 0.14 yesterday an hashcat ran fine on hd radeon 7870. Today i noticed the hash cat page had updated to hascatplus 0.15 and required 13.4 or later so i updated to 0.15 and to 13.8 beta2 by accident. After following atoms info on another post remove cat/reboot/remove with driver fusion/reboot/ delete opencl.dll`s. I installed 13.4 an got hashcat stopped working error. I gave up an did a fresh install of windows and installed 13.4 first thing after install and im still getting the error. any ideas please its driving me nuts.

is that better im not good at writing never have bin
What's your command line? I've had crashes happen because of bad parameters.
its not commands buddy iv gone back to hcplus64 0.14 and c13.1 and cracked my first wpa pass today Smile. Thanks tho for trying to help. iv seen another post with radeon hd card not working either.
(09-02-2013, 07:41 PM)barboy Wrote: its not commands buddy iv gone back to hcplus64 0.14 and c13.1 and cracked my first wpa pass today Smile. Thanks tho for trying to help. iv seen another post with radeon hd card not working either.
I think that the best driver for your card is the 13.8beta1 (link is in the announcement thread). Your issue however is a known bug that is fixed in the new betas. If 0.14 fulfill your needs, keep working with it until the next release.
i would love to update but amd have taken the 13.8 beta1 driver off the website. Im using windows and the driver link is for linux. Thanks anyway though m8
(09-03-2013, 04:03 PM)barboy Wrote: i would love to update but amd have taken the 13.8 beta1 driver off the website. Im using windows and the driver link is for linux. Thanks anyway though m8

It's still there (beta 1) but not linked
http://www2.ati.com/drivers/beta/amd_cat...8_beta.exe

For beta 2 (the one you don't want) it's
http://www2.ati.com/drivers/beta/amd_cat..._beta2.exe
Nice 1 time to play. Love new toys, thanks every 1 and atom Smile