Some body know how overclock ATI HD5970 ?
Mi problem is when try to OC the HD5970 cant define volt like in win, for do overclock in this GPU need get more voltaje for the gpu.

some body can help me ?

Cheers.
im forget under linux.
(03-12-2011, 07:40 PM)estefano Wrote: Mi problem is when try to OC the HD5970 cant define volt like in win, for do overclock in this GPU need get more voltaje for the gpu.

some body can help me ?

Cheers.
im forget under linux.

Just leave if you want a simple suggestion.
I killed my xfx hd5970 4gb black edition limited simply using a 900 mhz overclock.
the fan can't keep the needed speed to long and the dust stucks all the cooling area really quickly.
So, if you are not willing to spend quite few $$$ in a water cooling system, just leave the world as it is Wink

BR

Alex

(03-13-2011, 03:27 AM)Moulnisky Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 07:40 PM)estefano Wrote: Mi problem is when try to OC the HD5970 cant define volt like in win, for do overclock in this GPU need get more voltaje for the gpu.

some body can help me ?

Cheers.
im forget under linux.

Just leave if you want a simple suggestion.
I killed my xfx hd5970 4gb black edition limited simply using a 900 mhz overclock.
the fan can't keep the needed speed to long and the dust stucks all the cooling area really quickly.
So, if you are not willing to spend quite few $$$ in a water cooling system, just leave the world as it is Wink

BR

Alex

Thanks for the sugestion, u have right, no have sence, OC this pcs for sl3 unlocking.

Thanks.