how to brute a few handshakes ?
please explain how I can to brute several handshake at the same time, it does not matter they will move together or alternately, but the main thing that I could have an automatic search on their masks to put a few pieces
(12-01-2014, 10:46 PM)c506178 Wrote: please explain how I can to brute several handshake at the same time

Code:
cat 1.hccap  2.hccap 3.hccap > all.hccap
An use oclhashcat mask attack to do your bruteforce on all.hccap
If you arent on linux you could also open em in notepad.exe and copy paste em all into one file

or in pseudo dos :

copy *.Hccap MultiCap.Hccap (will copy all the .hccap in the directory into one)

copy /b file1 + file2 + file3 multifile (will copy file 1,2,3 into multi)
I have a question , I was able to use airodump to select a few AP only and was able to record some packets. But I didnt get any handshake...

If I let it run for a while (while helping it with deAuth) will my cap fil contain all the different WPA handshakes ? only one ? or not at all...

from what ive tried I didnt get anything... Sad

Im trying to figure a way to fetch more than 1 handshake without having to point airodump-ng towards every individual essid.

anyways I could script it probably I was just looking for a simpler approach.
why are you hijacking this guy's thread?
(12-01-2014, 11:17 PM)Mem5 Wrote:
(12-01-2014, 10:46 PM)c506178 Wrote: please explain how I can to brute several handshake at the same time

Code:
cat 1.hccap  2.hccap 3.hccap > all.hccap
An use oclhashcat mask attack to do your bruteforce on all.hccap
Thanks, it`s work!
oh im sorry since the question was answered I didnt think this was hijacking.
I CANT BREATHE Tongue
I CANT BREATHE
I CANT BREATHE

lol just joking