Autocrack.sh Cygwin Path issues?
#1
I have my own modded old batchcrack but I have the same issues with passing paths to and from cygwin... trying to figure out how https://hashcat.net/tools/experiments/au...ck-plus.pl works and use it :

Cygwin (win7)

any-path I put in the wordlist . Only thing that works is /cygdrive/d/Dictionaries/rockyou.txt but when its passed to older autocrack.sh it says it does not exist and the new one just says the following even with quiet removed 


Code:
$ perl autocrack-plus.pl  1000 [*] Scanning dictionary mask: /cygdrive/d/Dictionaries/*.txt [*]Adding dictionary: /cygdrive/d/Dictionaries/1337_speak.txt [*]Adding dictionary: /cygdrive/d/Dictionaries/rockyou.txt [*]Starting main loop [*]Stopping main loop
. 

Code:
$ perl autocrack-plus.pl  1000 [*]Scanning dictionary mask: d:\Dictionaries\*.txt No dictionaries found, giving up... $ dir  "d:\\Dictionaries\\rockyou.txt" d:\\Dictionaries\\rockyou.txt $ ls /cygdrive/d/Dictionaries/rockyou.txt /cygdrive/d/Dictionaries/rockyou.txt $ dir "d:\Dictionaries" 1337_speak.txt       InsidePro.dic     theargonlistver1_clean.lst 18_in_1.lst          PasswordsPro.dic  Xploitz_clean.lst InsidePro(Mini).dic  rockyou.txt $ ls /cygdrive/d/Dictionaries/rockyou.txt /cygdrive/d/Dictionaries/rockyou.txt



The workaround I use for my old script is a improper hack but it sorts the wordlist :

Code:
## ## wordlist attacks ## WORDLIST_PATH="D:\Dictionaries" if [ $WORDLIST -eq 1 ] then for i in `ls --sort=size -r "$WORDLIST_PATH"` do run -a 0 "$WORDLIST_PATH"\/$i done fi
#2
> autocrack-plus

holy shit that's old like hell. don't expect this to work with latest version Smile
#3
Ya soo what should I be using besides my crap script. I know one of you has automated scripts ...

https://rmccurdy.com/scripts/batchcrack_..._cygwin.sh
#4
Play around with the different attack-modes, find what you like, write your own