OclHashcat rules
I think it would be a good idea to either post or put a link to a file that contains all the rules available in OclHashcat so that we can refer to it when we need it. I have read somewhere that it was using similar rules as JTR or PasswordsPro. I was trying the rule ] that is suppose to delete the last character of the word. Is it available in OclHashcat? If so, how do you write it in the command line?
mastercracker Wrote:I think it would be a good idea to either post or put a link to a file that contains all the rules available in OclHashcat so that we can refer to it when we need it.

OK, will add it in v0.20.

mastercracker Wrote:I have read somewhere that it was using similar rules as JTR or PasswordsPro. I was trying the rule ] that is suppose to delete the last character of the word. Is it available in OclHashcat? If so, how do you write it in the command line?

Yes, the rule ] is available. It deletes the last character. but as i tried to write you an example commandline it turns out that ] function has a bug. will fix it in v0.20. thanks for reporting.
same on hashcat, will fix that in hashcat v0.35, too
done in v0.20, thread closed